How Homeowners Insurance Near Me Save My Biggest Investment?
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reports, in 2014, 78% fires occurred in residential properties and in total more than a half a million are destroyed each year due to fire. Homeowners insurance in Florida protects your biggest investment ‘your house’ that can disappear in seconds or a couple of minutes if there’s fire. According to the Insurance Information Institute (III) Florida, home insurance typically pays out more money for damage occurred due to fire, debris removals or lightning claims than any other loss type. If you have been searching for ‘ homeowners insurance near me ‘ ? Then, you have to read this;
What Does Homeowners Insurance Near Me Cover?
Most Florida homeowners insurance policies would protect your beautiful home and its contents if a fire occurred. However, following items are protected by your standard homeowner’s policy in Florida:
- Typically, your homeowner’s insurance covers smoke and fire damage to your dwelling and structures attached to it.
- It also covers structures outside of your home such as fence or garage.
- Your personal belongings which include but not limited to jewelry, antiques, artworks, musical instruments, etc.
- Your home appliances such as refrigerators, TV, heaters, etc.
- Additional living expenses if due to fire your current home becomes inhabitable and you need to temporality reside at some other place.
- Medical bills if other people get injured on your property.
- Liability for cases where you get sued for someone else injury.
Can I Save On My Home And Fire Insurance?
Yes, we have listed down four best ways to save on your home and fire insurance.
- Shop around: A little research is involved in finding the best quote for your insurance. You need to compare the price, coverage limits, and additional living expenses offered by various insurance companies.
- Raise your deductible: There is an inverse relation between deductibles and premiums. The lower your deductibles are, higher will be your premiums.
- Ask for discounts: Some companies offer discounts for certain types of roofs or home structures. Carefully consider all discounts that may apply to your situation.
- Bundle policies: Ask your insurance provider if you will be eligible for discounts if you opt to bundle your home and auto policy.
Make Safety A Priority!
Cooking equipment is the leading cause of fire events. Take some precautionary steps before you get ready to play with fire. But in some cases, the fault isn’t always on your part. We understand your coverage requirements and so would love to serve you.
If interested in getting our cheap homeowners insurance near you, please visit us at www.insurefloridians.com and fill the “Get a Free Quote” form available online.